12 Rules To A Successful Resistance
1. Everything could be different.
2. It is only up to you, wether something will change or not.
3. Because of that - take yourself seriously.
4. Stop agreeing with everything.
5. Resist if you don't agree.
6. You have a lot of room for action.
7. Expand the limits of this room where you are and where you have influence.
9. Expect that you will be thrown back - especially to throwback yourself.
10. You don't have to take responsibility for the whole world.
11. The way your resistance looks, depends on what options you have.
12. It also depends on the things you enjoy doing.