Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

a little bit about me :>

 (richtig, ich wollte nur das Bild benutzen :P)
My personality:
  • I’m loud.
  • I’m obnoxious.
  • I’m sarcastic.
  • I’m cocky.
  • I cry easily.
  • I have a bad temper.
  • For the most part i don’t like people.
  • I’m easy to get along with.
  • I have more enemies than friends.
  • I’ve smoked.
  • I’ve smoked weed.
  • I drink coffee.
  • I clean my room daily.


                    My appearance:
  • I wear makeup.
  • I wear a piece of jewellery at all times.
  • I wear contacts.
  • I wear glasses. 
  • I’ve had braces.
  • I have braces.
  • I change my hair color often
  • I straighten my hair often
  • I have a piercing
  • I have small feet.

Relationships:
  • I’m in a relationship now.
  • I’m single.
  • I’m crushin’. 
  • I’ve missed an ex BEFORE.
  • I’m always scared of being hurt.
  • An ex has physically abused me at least once.
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did. 
  • I’ve been in love more than two times.
  • I believe in love at first sight.
  • I believe lust is more important than love.

Friendships:
  • I have a best friend.
  • I have at least ten friends.
  • I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
  • I’ve beaten up a friend.
  • I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
  • I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences:
  • I’ve been on a plane.
  • I’ve been on a train.
  • Someone close to me has died.
  • I’ve taken a taxi.
  • I’ve taken a city bus.
  • I’ve taken a school bus.
  • I’ve gone bungee jumping.
  • I’ve made a speech.
  • I’ve been in some sort of club.
  • I’ve won an award.
  • I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
  • I’ve been in a physical fight.

Music:
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to country.
  • I listen to pop.
  • I listen to techno. 
  • I listen to rock. 
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
  • I hate the radio.
  • I download music.
  • I buy CD’s.

Television:
  • I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
  • I watch soap operas daily.
  • I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
  • I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
  • I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
  • I’ve seen and liked America’s Next Top Model.
  • I’ve seen and like Popular.
  • I’ve seen and like 24.
  • I’ve seen and liked CSI.
  • I’ve seen and like Everwood.

Family Life:
  • I get along with both of my parents. ( I guess)
  • My biological parents are still together.
  • I have at least one brother.
  • I have at least one sister.
  • I have at least one step brother/sister.
  • I have at least one half brother/sister.
  • I’ve been kicked out of the house.
  • I’ve ran away from my home.
  • I’ve sworn at my parents.
  • I’ve made my parents cry.
  • I’ve lied to my parents.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
  • I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
  • I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
  • I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.

Hair:
  • I’ve been brown. 
  • I’ve had streaks.
  • I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
  • I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
  • I’ve been blonde. 
  • I’ve had black.
  • I’ve been red.
  • I’ve been light brown.
  • I’ve been medium brown.
  • I’ve been blue/green.
  • I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
  • I use conditioner.
  • I’ve used silk therapy.
  • I’ve used hot oil treatments.
  • I’ve curled my hair.
  • I’ve straightened my hair.
  • I’ve ironed my hair.
  • I’ve braided my hair.

School:
  • I’ve yelled at a teacher.
  • I’ve been suspended.
  • I’ve had an in-school suspension.
  • I’ve been sent to the principals office.
  • I’ve walked out of class.
  • I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
  • I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
  • I’ve failed a test.
  • I’ve cheated on a test.
  • I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
  • I’ve failed Art.
  • I’ve failed P.E.
  • I’ve failed math.
  • I’ve failed science.
  • I’ve failed another class.
  • A teacher has called my parents.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen