Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015

Critic-Challenege #2

Yesh! I am finally finished and I wanted to close this up with another blogpost.
Slowly I am getting the hang of regularity - my challenges work steadily.

So, what was I expecting?
Actually I am not quite sure. I probably wanted to make some experiences, to observe my mind, improve myself, be able to shut off judging whenever I want.

What happened?
Life is not a movie apperantly, and you can't build up superpowers, which allow you to control your thoughts whenever you want. It's a pity, but I actually learned to just go with it. To accept, that I am negative and judging towards things from time to time - and most importantly to not let it influence my actions. It is very hard, especially, because I had a little drama based on this whole judging theme for the last weeks. But I think I found my way into observing. And to let things go. Not as effectively as I probably want to, but hey, it's something! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

What will I do next?
I have the feeling, that I was a bit sloppy with this challenge, so I will probably continue this procedure until I find another mind-game °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen